Page 3 of 8
PG Model 1010
The Ashcroft® 1010 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement. Providing durability, reliability and performance, it is well-suited for many industrial applications. An ideal product that satisfies many installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 30,000 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2", 6", 8 1/2" and 12"
- Case: aluminum; solid-front safety design
The 1010 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment